Rates & invoicing
An initial telephone discussion (up to 15 minutes) is free of charge, or of course, you can use email. Get in touch as shown on this page, and I'll be delighted to hear from you.
Charges for all services
- £30 per hour (to the nearest quarter-hour)
- Travel expenses charged at cost (second class rail fare or 45p per mile by car). NB If you're very close (within 5 miles of my home) there is no charge for mileage.
- I am not registered for VAT, so no further percentages are added to your invoice.
- For longer journeys, I may also ask you to pay a travel fee of £10 per hour. I'll make it clear when you book whether this applies to you. (Usually it won't be the case if you live within about an hour's drive.)
Invoicing and other matters
- I am fully registered as self-employed with the Inland Revenue, dealing with all matters of National Insurance and income tax through my business.
- I am insured for public liability & professional indemnity.
- I will invoice you after our session, and my payment terms are 14 days from invoice date.
- BACS is my preferred method of payment (details will be on your invoice), but cheques are also accepted at present.
Terms & conditions for decluttering services
- Please click here to download my Terms & Conditions (PDF format). If I am performing decluttering services for you, I will ask you to read, print, sign and date this document before we begin working together.