Rates & invoicing
Rates and other costs
Follow the links below for details of rates and other expenses specific to my areas of work.
Invoicing and other matters
- If travel time exceeds approximately 1 hour each way, a charge of £10 per hour may be made. This will be made clear at the time of booking.
- I am fully registered as self-employed with the Inland Revenue, dealing with all matters of National Insurance and income tax through my business.
- I am insured for public liability & professional indemnity.
- I am not presently registered for VAT, and therefore no further percentages will be added to your invoice.
- You may either pay me on the day of the session (this is often preferred by my computer training clients), or I will invoice you after our session, and my payment terms are 14 days.
- You can pay by cash, cheque or BACS (details will be on your invoice).
Terms & conditions
- Please click here to download my Terms & Conditions (PDF format). I will ask you to read, print, sign and date this document before we begin working together.