Who are you?
There's no limit to who can learn to use a computer; no such thing as a "typical client"; no age barriers. Here are a few examples of why you might benefit from one-to-one training.
- You left work to have a family, and after a couple of years out of the office are finding that things have moved on more than you expected
- You left school before computers were invented (and yes, that does include me!) but you don't want to be left out of the "digital revolution"
- You have retired, and are taking the opportunity to learn new skills - or, more importantly, to use the computer as a tool to help you in other new interests
What is your experience now?
- Are you a complete beginner, bewildered by all the possibilities, and afraid to press a key in case something goes wrong?
- Are you a competent computer-user, but frequently find yourself thinking "there has got to be an easier way of doing this" (for your information, yes, there usually is an easier way)?
- Do you want some specific training on a piece of software that you've never tried before, or need to find out more about?
I'll work with you on a 1:1 basis, on your own computer, taking it at your pace and focusing on your areas of interest. We'll take as little or as much time as you like - anything from a single session to an extended course, from a one-hour session to 2-3 hours at a time - it's entirely up to you.
What can I learn?
Don't be daunted. There are so many ways in which your computer can be useful, fun and creative; it can save you time, give you inspiration, and provide more information than you could ever imagine.
Cassie helped me get my head round some modern technology
and IT for business. I explained what I needed and I thought I would need
some complicated package, but she simplified it and showed my how to use
technology I already had in more useful ways.
Monica Porter, Diamond Life Retreats