Talk to me first
An initial telephone discussion is free of charge.
Ready to work?
If you know that what you need is a day of concentrated work to get it all done - contact me now. We'll get it sorted!
Want to taste and try?
If I am based near enough to you to do so, how about a "give it a try" consultation? A smaller investment, a chance to try it out, and the possibility of up to an hour's free organising advice! Click here for more details.
Organising & decluttering charges
- £40 per hour (this reduces to £30 per hour for a longer-term commitment - see below)
- Travel expenses charged at cost (second class rail fare or 45p per mile by car).
- I am not registered for VAT, so no further percentages are added to your invoice.
- For longer journeys, I may also ask you to pay a travel fee of £10 per hour. I'll make it clear when you book whether this applies to you. (Usually it won't be the case if you live within an hour's drive.)
Special rates for organising & decluttering
- A special reduced rate of £30 per hour
(plus travel expenses) applies if:
- you are a minister of religion
- if you book in excess of six hours' work within a four-week period (see my blog posting The Seventh Hour for further details)